Let Feenix Help Pay Your Fees Today
Feenix is a platform for students that allows for fundraising for students to fund their studies. This is to help students from building up debt with student loans. If you are not eligible for a bursary, this is a useful way to get the community to work together to help a student achieve their goals.
There are certain requirements for Feenix. These requirements are:
- You are a South African citizen/permanent resident/refugee or asylum seeker
- You are registered at a public South African university
- You have current or historical debt owing to your university
- Your combined household income is under R600k per year
- You have a certified copy of your identity document
- You have an official* fee statement [*(not older than 30 days and on the university’s letterhead)]
If you meet all the requirements, you can go ahead and apply! Here's how:
- You can sign up on the website and register.
- From there, the steps of Feenix will guide you.
- Once you have registered, you will need to share your profile to get funded.
For more information, you can visit the Feenix website.
The Pharmaceutical Society Of South Africa (PSSA) is offering bursaries to full-time pharmacy students. Only students registered with a School/Department/Faculty of Pharmacy will be considered.
Students who apply for this bursary must be postgraduate students with a PSSA membership.
Founded in memory of the late Uyinene Mrwetyana, the Uyinene Mrwetyana Scholarship for Women is open for applications.
The scholarship will be awarded to women students who are pursuing a degree in the Faculty of Humanities at UCT. Applicants will need to demonstrate evidence of leadership in social justice and social activism.
WK Construction awards a number of bursaries, that cover the full cost of studying, to successful candidates in the field of BSc Civil Engineering.
Exxaro is inviting full time students to apply for a bursary. Students currently in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th academic year of study can apply for bursary opportunities in the following disciplines:
The Steel and Engineering Industries Federation of Southern Africa (SEIFSA) is offering bursaries to students studying in the following fields: