If you’re looking for funding for your studies, you probably know you need to go through NSFAS. You may be a little confused as to how to apply though, so here’s a quick guide on how to apply for NSFAS online.
Apply for NSFAS Online
First, you’ll need to visit the NSFAS website and register to make an account. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to fill out the online application form.
- This process can take about 30 minutes
- You’ll need to have certified scanned copies of the following documents:
- Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- Latest Academic Results
- Proof of parents’ income (if they are employed)
- Death Certificate/s (if parents are dead)
- Doctor’s Certificate (if permanently disabled)
For a list of all documents that may be required, click here.
So there you have it: how to apply for NSFAS online.