What are the Requirements for Feenix?
Feenix is a Public Benefit Organisation who are passionate about education, which was started in June 2017 after the #FeesMustFall movement which took place in 2015/2016 across campuses in South Africa.
Standard Bank is the founding partner of Feenix and they share in the Feenix belief.
If you are interested in applying for funding from Feenix, these are the requirements:
- A South African citizen/permanent resident/refugee or asylum seeker.
- A registered student at a public South African university.
- Have current or historical debt owing to your university.
- Have a combined household income of under R600k per year.
If you meet these requirements, you can go ahead and apply to Feenix!
To apply you need the following:
- Provide a certified copy of your identity document.
- Have an official* fee statement [*(not older than 30 days and on the university’s letterhead).
Bursary applicants are invited to apply for the 2021 academic year which will be extended to a maximum of three years provided that the candidate adheres to the bursary conditions.
Shoprite is offering a range of bursaries to talented students studying in the following fields:
The Construction Education and Training Authority is inviting suitable candidates who are interested in construction related studies to apply for bursary for the year 2021.
Closing date: 26 March 2021.
The Gauteng Film Commission (GFC) invites qualified Undergraduates and Post-Graduate students who are interested in a career in Film, Audio-Visual and/or Television to apply for bursaries.
The bursaries will be awarded to students studying in the following fields:
Converse is giving away R1 million towards student debt. Applicants can apply for the #KicktheDebt campaign or nominate deserving students.
Closing date: 3 March 2021.