Let Feenix Help Pay Your Fees Today
Feenix is a platform for students that allows for fundraising for students to fund their studies. This is to help students from building up debt with student loans.
Feenix is a platform for students that allows for fundraising for students to fund their studies. This is to help students from building up debt with student loans. If you are not eligible for a bursary, this is a useful way to get the community to work together to help a student achieve their goals.
There are certain requirements for Feenix. These requirements are:
- You are a South African citizen/permanent resident/refugee or asylum seeker
- You are registered at a public South African university
- You have current or historical debt owing to your university
- Your combined household income is under R600k per year
- You have a certified copy of your identity document
- You have an official* fee statement [*(not older than 30 days and on the university’s letterhead)]
If you meet all the requirements, you can go ahead and apply! Here's how:
- You can sign up on the website and register.
- From there, the steps of Feenix will guide you.
- Once you have registered, you will need to share your profile to get funded.
For more information, you can visit the Feenix website.
If you are currently receiving funding from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), you might be wondering if you can apply for the R350 grant.