Applying for the 2022 academic year National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary has been everyone’s main focus as the new year is about to begin.
However, if you would like to cancel your NSFAS online application, follow these steps:
- Log in to your myNSFAS account.
- Select “Track application”.
- Click “Cancel application”.
Applications will remain open until 7 January 2022.
In order to qualify for the bursary, students need to fit the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Have a combined household income of no more than R350 000 per annum.
- Persons with disabilities: Combined household income of R600 000 per annum or less.
- Students who registered before 2018 whose household income is no more than R122 000 per annum.
- SASSA beneficiaries may apply.