Nedbank is one of a number of South African banks that offer student loans to those who need them.
Their loan option provides loans for students studying either part-time or full-time, and covers all necessary tuition, accommodation, and learning materials fees with a customised repayment plan specific to each loanee. Their application process for this loan is also laid out in relatively simple terms.
For the student’s convenience, Nedbank has a simple student loan application process that works as follows:
- Navigate to the official Nedbank student loan page by clicking here.
- Click on the tab titled “Get a callback to apply” which will redirect you to a callback form
- Complete the callback form by filling in your details
- Click “I’m Done” to submit your form
- Then download the application form here.
- Thereafter, wait for a representative of the bank to call you back and guide you through your form application
It must be noted that the student should meet all the necessary application requirements to be eligible for the loan. To find out if you meet the necessary requirements, click here.