Boston City Campus is a private higher education institution that aims to provide the highest quality education to its students. The institution focuses on ensuring its students succeed.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), unfortunately, does not fund private tertiary institutions. However, there are other funding options available.
The tertiary institution offers the following courses:
- Higher Education
- Management and Marketing
- Human Resources and Legal Studies
- Information and Communications Technologies (ICT)
- Advertising, Communication and Public Relations
- Hospitality, Events & Tourism Programmes and Courses
- Health, Sports & Wellness Programmes and Courses
- Business Administration and Service
- Soul Candi
- Personal Development and Occasional Study Courses
- Digital Learning in Credentials-Badges
Students who are financially in need and show academic achievement may apply for financial support from the Boston City Campus.
Those who require financial assistance may also apply for Fundi Educational Loan, which specialises in student loans.
Fundi Educational Loan will cover a range of expenses to provide students with an opportunity to pursue their studies without experiencing the financial burden while doing so.
South African banks also offer student loans to students who require financial assistance to further their studies.