If you are among the applicants who have already submitted their applications but who would like to reset your personal details, here is the step by step guide on how to do it
How To Reset Your Details
- Visit the NSFAS website on: www.nsfas.org.za, click on 'MyNSFAS' and then click on 'forgot password'
- Type in your ID number and choose what you require help with: password or username or both and then click on 'submit'.
- You will then receive an SMS and an email with your username and the link to change your password.
- Open the link and you will be redirected to the password page.
- Reset your password by following the prompts on your screen.
It is also important for prospective students to note that NSFAS only funds students who have applied to study at one of South Africa's 26 Public Universities or 50 TVET Colleges.
This means that NSFAS will not fund you if you have applied to study at a private college.
To find out more about which type of a university or college you may be interested in applying at, click here