Marketers are responsible for researching and understanding customers and their needs. This contributes largely to when companies run campaigns and how they decide to market and advertise their product or service.
Marketing is an essential aspect of any business. Without the Marketing of a business’ products or services, consumers won’t know about the products or services on offer, and the business will not be able to generate any sales.
The Marketing field is very diverse and therefore offers an array of different career opportunities and choices that graduates have access to.
With a Marketing qualification, graduates can work as a marketing researcher, consumer marketing management, advertising, digital marketing and loads of other industries.
Below is a list of bursaries for marketing you can apply for:
- Nestlé Future Talent Bursary – The Nestlé Future Talent Bursary covers various fields of study including Marketing.
- National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) - NSFAS provides funding to students in need who wish to further their studies in various study fields including Marketing.
- W&R SETA Bursary – The W&R SETA Bursary is a government funded scheme that is aimed at providing financial assistance to needy students to study wholesale and retail qualifications.
- Tourvest Bursary – The Tourvest Bursary is fully inclusive, covering everything from university tuition, registration and exam fees, accommodation and a set amount towards learning materials.
- Oasis Bursary – The Oasis Bursary Programme is available to students who show academic success and potential. Oasis offer bursaries in a wide variety of fields including Marketing.
- FNB Fund Bursary – Each year, The FNB Fund Bursary Programme provides access to tertiary education to students on the basis of academic merit and financial their need.
- TOTAL Bursary – Total has set up a funding scheme programme that assists students in financial need by covering the cost of their studies.
- Vodacom Bursary – Every year Vodacom offers funding to students in need in various study fields including the Marketing qualifications.
- Services SETA Bursary – Services SETA awards bursary funding to both employed and unemployed students, specifically those studying educational programmes within the services industry.
It is always advisable to plan ahead with regards to your studies and how you plan on paying your tuition. Any of the above mentioned companies could come in handy when looking for funding. Visit their official websites to find out more.