Every organisation or business needs a manager or management team to lead the rest of the staff. Managers have a huge involvement in whether a business will thrive or fail.
The study of Management will provide any future manager with the tools and skills needed to land leadership positions, run their own company, as well as how to manage teams, individuals, and organizations effectively.
Studying Management will equip you to start your own business and it teaches you to interact with consumers and manage people.
Graduates with a management degree or qualification have the opportunity to work and occupy various spaces.
These career fields may include:
- Sales Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- Project Manager.
- Data Analyst.
- Human Resources Manager.
- Retail Manager.
Below is a list of companies that offer bursaries in Management Studies:
- Transnet Bursary - The Transnet bursary programme affords students the opportunity to further their studies and pursue their dream career.
- Multichoice Bursary – The Multichoice Bursary Programme will award academically and financially
deserving students wanting to further their education in various study fields including Management.
- South African Police Services (SAPS) – SAPS offers funding to deserving students wishing to further their studies and Management is one of the study fields they support.
- South African Revenue Services (SARS) – SARB offers govenment funded bursaries to students wishing to further their studies in numerous study fields.
- Clicks Bursary - Every year Clicks Pharmacy offers bursaries to students in need, the bursary programme supports a tertiary qualification in Management.
- National Financial Aid Scheme – NSFAS provides funding to qualifying students across an array of study qualifications and fields including Management.
- Telkom Bursary – Telkom offers full-time bursaries to undergraduate studies in identified core fields.
- Volkswagen Bursary – The Volkswagen bursary programme provides financial assistance as well as vacation work to talented students wanting to further their studies in a number of study fields.
- First National Bank (FNB) Bursary – The FNB bursary programme is open to deserving students wanting to attain a tertiary qualification.
- W&R SETA Bursary - The W&R SETA Bursary is a government funded scheme that is aimed at providing financial assistance to needy students to study wholesale and retail qualifications.
Studying towards a Management qualification can be the steppingstone into your dream career, It is essential that you think and plan ahead with regards to your studies and which funding options you are going to pursue. Any of the above mentioned companies can assist with funding your study journey, visit their websites to find out more.